Tuesday, November 25, 2008

happy thanksgiving! (+ contest!)



I couldn't have picked a better time for my self-proclaimed 'fall photo day' with my son. Unfortunately, he has just started walking, was tired and didn't cooperate. Still, I managed to get a couple of good shots. The above photos give you a sense of the idyllic setting... even a couple of little deer joined us at one point (top photo)!

I was hoping to get 'the shot' for my holiday photo card. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to pick from some older photographs. Which reminds me...don't forget to enter Whitney English's contest. She's looking for great photos of YOU and your family to use on next year's photo card samples. The winners (and there will be many), will get FREE photo cards- 50 for every photo used! Send your entries to contest@whitneyenglish.com.

I will be back with lots of great inspiration to share next week. Thanks for sticking with me...it has been an unusually busy time around here. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

2 comments:

Erica Kelly said...

ugh all of those leaves are marvelous! i hope i one day find myself in a valley like that.

thanks for sharing :)

Pam Walter said...

The photos are fabulous; here in the Arizona desert we don't get the beautiful leaves. http://blog.sweetservices.com/sweetscandyblog/