Tuesday, July 22, 2008

bring back Budget Living!





Given the current economic condition, it seems fitting that we should bring back Budget Living! I loved their motto of 'Spend Smart. Live Rich.' While I wasn't always so thrilled with some of the photography (a bit too 'retro'-feeling at times), they jam-packed so many ideas into each issue. I just picked up the BL 'Party Central' book last week, and love it! The book includes themes, recipes, and best of all- the receipt total of what the party will cost. Above are a couple of snippets. From top: New Year's party with 'hangover helpers' in a pinata; Kentucky Derby party; recipes for a Camp party.

Also to note: the Party Perfect Favorites book store is up and running. Here you will find all of my recommendations for party and entertaining books, host/hostess gifts, and book favorites for kids and babies. I will keep updating the site, so you can refer to it at any time.
 

No comments: